Be warned lovers of magic -- much disappointment lies ahead for those that do not know of today's deal from Celebrity Planet. Aspiring witches and wizards can embark upon a three-hour 'Harry Potter London Walk' in respect for the great and noble Harry Potter, the boy who lived.
• One ticket is just £10 (a £20 value), while two tickets are £18 (a £40 value).
• A muggle family of two adults and two children will only pay £35 (an £80 value).
• Begin your journey in Leicester Square -- on any day of the week -- and visit the scenes of Harry Potter's valiant deeds.
• See the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron, the 'seven Potters' sky battle, the thoroughfare that inspired Diagon Alley, and platform 9¾ at King's Cross.
• Pass some of London's most famous landmarks, and take a boat cruise down the Thames.
• Must have a Zone 1 Oyster card or travel card.
Don't delay -- you must click 'Buy Now' on this deal before it apparates in front of your very eyes.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 19, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Ticket to 'Harry Potter London Walk' Including Thames Boat Cruise for One Person (£10) Two People (£18) or a Family of Two Adults and Two Children (£35)
up to 50%
popular right now
A Seriously Chic Stay in Prague£99
Nature's Way Health & Beauty
Hour-Long Swedish, Tui Na, or Physio Massage (£24), 45-Minute Tui N...£24
A Chorus of Culture in Vienna£99
Helicopter Flight with Entry to Mapledurham Estate and Cream Tea fo...£49
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Glass of Wine for One (£9), Two (£17), ...£9