87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
That stretch between lunch and dinner -- we could just wait it out, but where's the fun in that? Make the afternoon far more exciting with this offer from DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria:
• For £11 (a £22 value), treat yourself to a decadent afternoon tea.
• Invite a friend along for £22 (a £44 value) or get the same deal for four people for £44 (an £88 value).
• You'll sit down to a selection of delicious finger sandwiches, warm scones with clotted cream and jam, and an assortment of cakes and macaroons.
• Let's not forget your choice of traditional teas, herbal blends, and infusions.
• Alternatively, £17 (a £34 value) lets you enjoy a gourmet afternoon tea with additional toasted crumpets and a glass of champagne.
• For £34 (a £68 value) two people can enjoy the experience, or four people for £68 (a £136 value).
• You'll dine in the chic 2 Bridge Place within the hotel, which is located right by Victoria station.
• The staff pride themselves on their professional service and will make sure your afternoon is as luxurious as it can be.
Enjoy By 6 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria
Afternoon Tea for One (£11), Two (£22), or Four (£44) People; or Gourmet Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Champagne for One (£17), Two (£34), or Four (£68) People, at the Hilton Victoria
enjoy £11 savings
- from £11