That stretch between lunch and dinner -- we could just wait it out, but where's the fun in that? Make the afternoon far more exciting with this offer from DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria:
• For £11 (a £22 value), treat yourself to a decadent afternoon tea.
• Invite a friend along for £22 (a £44 value) or get the same deal for four people for £44 (an £88 value).
• You'll sit down to a selection of delicious finger sandwiches, warm scones with clotted cream and jam, and an assortment of cakes and macaroons.
• Let's not forget your choice of traditional teas, herbal blends, and infusions.
• Alternatively, £17 (a £34 value) lets you enjoy a gourmet afternoon tea with additional toasted crumpets and a glass of champagne.
• For £34 (a £68 value) two people can enjoy the experience, or four people for £68 (a £136 value).
• You'll dine in the chic 2 Bridge Place within the hotel, which is located right by Victoria station.
• The staff pride themselves on their professional service and will make sure your afternoon is as luxurious as it can be.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 6, 2014
map & location
DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria
Afternoon Tea for One (£11), Two (£22), or Four (£44) People; or Gourmet Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Champagne for One (£17), Two (£34), or Four (£68) People, at the Hilton Victoria
popular right now
The Blazing Donkey
A Cosy Country Venue on The Kentish Coast£69
Jazz Night with a Sharing Platter and a Cocktail Each For Two (£18)...£18
International Hotel, Canary Wharf
Afternoon Tea for Two with an Hour-Long Massage Each and Full Use o...£75
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Buffet for One (£14) or Two (£26) People£14
StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Four-Course Turkish Meal for Two (£23) or Four (£45) with a Glass o...£23