You missed it This great deal for The Brasserie Restaurant at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Brasserie Restaurant at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown
€50 (Pay €25) to Spend on Food and Drink Between Two or More People or €100 (Pay €49) to Spend on Four or More People
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Horse sense will tell you that Leopardstown is a popular spot with the racing fraternity -- but diners who know a good thing are backing The Brasserie Restaurant at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown for a delicious return on their investment. Join them in the winners' enclosure when you pull away from the field to scoop today's dinner deal.
• Stir-rup €25 to trot off with €50 to spend on food and drink on two or more people in the relaxed and conveniently located restaurant.
• Or a syndicate of four people can weigh in with €100 to spend on food and drink for just €49.
• Under starter's orders are chicken wings with Louisiana hot sauce, celery sticks and blue cheese dip; or maybe a sticky Irish duck leg cooked with herbs and spices and served with braised plums and green leaves.
• Thoroughbred main courses include char-grilled Irish pork fillet on braised cannellini beans with an apple and cider glaze; or raise the steaks with a choice of prime 28-day aged sirloin or rib eye accompanied by pepper sauce or garlic butter and chips or a salad.
• Just a short sprint -- 20 minutes -- from the city centre on the Green LUAS line.
It's a pity, but we canter advertise this deal fur-longer -- so avoid any nagging doubts and make this a favourite by clicking 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By June 7, 2014
Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland, Dublin, 18 012935000 |get directions