86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Horse sense will tell you that Leopardstown is a popular spot with the racing fraternity -- but diners who know a good thing are backing The Brasserie Restaurant at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown for a delicious return on their investment. Join them in the winners' enclosure when you pull away from the field to scoop today's dinner deal.
• Stir-rup €25 to trot off with €50 to spend on food and drink on two or more people in the relaxed and conveniently located restaurant.
• Or a syndicate of four people can weigh in with €100 to spend on food and drink for just €49.
• Under starter's orders are chicken wings with Louisiana hot sauce, celery sticks and blue cheese dip; or maybe a sticky Irish duck leg cooked with herbs and spices and served with braised plums and green leaves.
• Thoroughbred main courses include char-grilled Irish pork fillet on braised cannellini beans with an apple and cider glaze; or raise the steaks with a choice of prime 28-day aged sirloin or rib eye accompanied by pepper sauce or garlic butter and chips or a salad.
• Just a short sprint -- 20 minutes -- from the city centre on the Green LUAS line.
It's a pity, but we canter advertise this deal fur-longer -- so avoid any nagging doubts and make this a favourite by clicking 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By June 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Brasserie Restaurant at Bewley's Hotel Leopardstown
€50 (Pay €25) to Spend on Food and Drink Between Two or More People or €100 (Pay €49) to Spend on Four or More People
enjoy € 25 savings
- from € 25
up to 50%