Pavarotti once said that one of the nicest things in life was the way we have to regularly stop what we are doing and devote our attention to dining. We recommend you cease whatever task you're in the middle of right now, and focus on today's deal from Marco Pierre White London Steakhouse Co.
- For £49 enjoy a five-course meal for one.
- Or, make it a real night to remember with the five-course meal for one and a wine flight for £75.
- The set menu features delights such as French onion soup, salad of crab la russe, braised rump steak with creamed potato, fruits in red wine jelly, and Stilton and Cheddar with quince jelly and biscuits.
- If you opt for the wine flight, you'll receive three glasses of specially selected wine -- one of which is a Prosecco Brut.
- Choose from two locations -- the Steak & Alehouse on Middlesex Street, a short walk from Aldgate station or the King's Road Steakhouse in Chelsea.
Stop whatever activity you're doing, take a breather, and enjoy today's deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 9 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »