Queen Medb of Connaught started the Táin Bó Cúailnge to steal Ulster's prize stud bull. €19 (up to a €39.40 value, for up to 52% off) is enough for you and a friend to to secure a burger and side each, so there'll be no need for a cattle raid to get your hands on today's deal from Bobo's.
• First plot your strategy by taking a regal look at the menu.
• Then advance towards 'The Cheese Burger' made with Old Dubliner cheddar cheese; or maybe the 'Grace O'Malley' with chunky fillet of fish, mushy peas, and tartare sauce, amongst other coveteous selections.
• Then capture your sides including homemade chubby chips, skinny chips, onion rings, salad, small chicken wings, and chilli cheese chips -- large chicken wings and chicken goujons are not included in this deal.
• Two city centre locations to choose from on Camden Street and Dame Street.
• Available Sunday to Thursday from 12 p.m. to late and Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Claim today's deal now before it goes down in history.
Want more? Check out Bobos on Facebook and Twitter.
Enjoy By April 24, 2014
map & location
Any Burger and Side Each for Two People
- € 19