During the Prohibition, people had to think of ingenious -- if not a little naughty -- ways to enjoy their favourite tipples. Relive the excitement (minus the threat of imprisonment) with an Afternoon Tea with a Twist at the decadent 1930s-themed Sapphire Lounge.
- Sneak us just £14 (a £29.85 value) over the bar and we'll slide back the bookcase to reveal an afternoon tea for two.
- Alternatively, get the same thing for four for £26 (a £59.70 value).
- No one will suspect a thing as you tuck into smoked salmon, egg and cress, and cream cheese and cucumber finger sandwiches; scones with clotted cream and preserve; miniature cream cakes; walnut cake; and your choice of English Breakfast tea, fruit teas, Earl Grey, or a range of coffees.
- But -- sshh -- this high tea has a secret: you'll also enjoy a Dillinger's Punch cocktail each, neatly hidden in a teapot and teacups.
- Afternoon teas are served every day between 3 and 6 p.m.
- This opulent Art Deco-themed lounge can be found on Bold Street, just down the road from Central station.
- Not valid Monday.
We'll let you in on another secret: today's deal won't be around for long so knock three times on the 'Buy Now' button before it disappears.
Want more? Check out the bar on Twitter.
Enjoy By 3 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »