During the Prohibition, people had to think of ingenious -- if not a little naughty -- ways to enjoy their favourite tipples. Relive the excitement (minus the threat of imprisonment) with an Afternoon Tea with a Twist at the decadent 1930s-themed Sapphire Lounge.
- Sneak us just £14 (a £29.85 value) over the bar and we'll slide back the bookcase to reveal an afternoon tea for two.
- Alternatively, get the same thing for four for £26 (a £59.70 value).
- No one will suspect a thing as you tuck into smoked salmon, egg and cress, and cream cheese and cucumber finger sandwiches; scones with clotted cream and preserve; miniature cream cakes; walnut cake; and your choice of English Breakfast tea, fruit teas, Earl Grey, or a range of coffees.
- But -- sshh -- this high tea has a secret: you'll also enjoy a Dillinger's Punch cocktail each, neatly hidden in a teapot and teacups.
- Afternoon teas are served every day between 3 and 6 p.m.
- This opulent Art Deco-themed lounge can be found on Bold Street, just down the road from Central station.
- Not valid Monday.
We'll let you in on another secret: today's deal won't be around for long so knock three times on the 'Buy Now' button before it disappears.
Want more? Check out the bar on Twitter.
Enjoy By June 3, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »