Those blessed with sense and sensibility have always done well in grand Georgian buildings. We've great expectations you will do the same with today's deal from the AA rosette-winning No.4 Clifton Village.
- For £29 (up to a £59.90 value, for up to 52% off) two people can enjoy a two-course meal -- starter and main -- and glass of Prosecco each.
- For £57 (up to a £119.80 value, for 52% off) we're sure you'll need little persuasion to take the same deal for four people -- or six people for £85 (up to a £179.70 value, for up to 53% off).
- You'll dine on award-winning culinary mastery, which is all locally sourced.
- Come sit among the ornate ceilings and cosy welcoming atmosphere, and feel far from the madding crowd in Rodney Place, just off Clifton Down Road.
- Wrap up a voucher for a last minute Christmas gift for a special someone.
Why stay in a room of one's own when you could be the very portrait of a lady... or gentleman?
Want more? Check out No.4 Clifton Village on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
No.4 Clifton Village
Two-Course Dinner with Prosecco Each for Two (£29), Four (£57), or Six (£85) People
- from £29