In Italian, when a meal is prepared to perfection you might say "Al Bacio" which when translated, means "the kiss". You'll be kissing your fingers tips and shouting "bellissimo" at the fine Italian fare on offer with today's smacker of a deal.
• For £29 (up to a £61.20 value, for up to 53% off) two people can embrace a three-course meal on Sunday to Friday -- or £34 will get two people a booking on a Saturday.
• Alternatively, pay £57 (up to a £122.40 value, for up to 53% off) and four people can fall for the same offer on Sunday to Friday -- or £67 will get four people a booking on a Saturday.
• Peck at a sumptuous range of dishes from the mouthwatering menu, including antipasti starters like Misto Casa -- salami, olives, marinated vegetables, mozzarella cheese and fresh tomatoes -- and a main of Pollo Valdostana -- escalope of chicken, topped with parma ham and mozzarella with a Napoletana sauce.
• Finish off with a decedent dessert of chocolate fudge cake, cheese cake or crème brûlée.
• The friendly staff at the South King Street restaurant pride themselves on fresh, rustic Italian dishes to tantalise your tastebuds.
Pucker up and make your moves on the "Buy Now" button.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Three-Course Meal for Two on Sunday to Friday (£29) or Saturday (£34) or; Three-Course Meal for Four on Sunday to Friday (£57) or Saturday (£67)
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5