You missed it This great deal for Al Bacio is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Three-Course Meal for Two on Sunday to Friday (£29) or Saturday (£34) or; Three-Course Meal for Four on Sunday to Friday (£57) or Saturday (£67)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
In Italian, when a meal is prepared to perfection you might say "Al Bacio" which when translated, means "the kiss". You'll be kissing your fingers tips and shouting "bellissimo" at the fine Italian fare on offer with today's smacker of a deal.
• For £29 (up to a £61.20 value, for up to 53% off) two people can embrace a three-course meal on Sunday to Friday -- or £34 will get two people a booking on a Saturday.
• Alternatively, pay £57 (up to a £122.40 value, for up to 53% off) and four people can fall for the same offer on Sunday to Friday -- or £67 will get four people a booking on a Saturday.
• Peck at a sumptuous range of dishes from the mouthwatering menu, including antipasti starters like Misto Casa -- salami, olives, marinated vegetables, mozzarella cheese and fresh tomatoes -- and a main of Pollo Valdostana -- escalope of chicken, topped with parma ham and mozzarella with a Napoletana sauce.
• Finish off with a decedent dessert of chocolate fudge cake, cheese cake or crème brûlée.
• The friendly staff at the South King Street restaurant pride themselves on fresh, rustic Italian dishes to tantalise your tastebuds.
Pucker up and make your moves on the "Buy Now" button.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014
14 South King Street, Manchester, M2 6DW 0161 832 7669 |get directions