Restore youth to your visage -- or your smile -- when you step inside Dr. Vassa's tranquil, South Orange office:
• $162 ($325 value) for 20 units of Botox or 50 units of Dysport in one area
• $199 ($699 value) for an in-office BriteSmile teeth-whitening treatment
• $199 ($495 value) for one syringe (0.5 cc) of Restylane
• $299 ($820 value) for 20 units of Botox or 50 units of Dysport + one syringe (0.5 cc) of Restylane
• $469 ($1,519 value) for 20 units of Botox or 50 units of Dysport + one syringe (0.5 cc) of Restylane & in-office teeth-whitening treatment
Botox is a nonsurgical, FDA-approved procedure to temporarily reduce the appearance of moderate to severe lines between the eyebrows by injecting medicine that targets muscle contraction under the skin.
Dysport is an FDA-approved treatment that injects medicine to stop facial muscle contraction for up to four months, temporarily reducing the appearance of moderate to severe lines on your face.
Restylane is an FDA-approved gel that is injected into your face and is designed to target moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds, and lines around the eyes and mouth.
Robert V. Massa, D.M.D.'s Website
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Robert V. Massa, D.M.D.
Botox, Dysport, Teeth Whitening, or Restylane
- from $162