· Redeemed December 8, 2017
· Redeemed July 5, 2017
· Redeemed January 14, 2017
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Award-Winning California Wine Sampler
- Choose between all reds, all whites, or a mix of both
- Includes an ergonomic waiters’ corkscrew
- Delivered to your home or office in 5-7 days
- Featured wines include:
- 2015 Monarch Glen Barbera: A red with luscious flavors of ripe cherry and dark blackberry that harmonize with notes of sweet spice and vanilla
- 2016 Bayshore Vintners Pinot Grigio: Made from grapes grown on one of California’s oldest Pinot Grigio vineyards, and refreshes with a crisp acidity and delicious notes melon and tangerine
- 2016 Spencer Family Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc: A zesty California favorite with a recent Gold Medal
- 2016 Black Fox Cabernet Sauvignon: An easy-drinking California red with complex notes of currant and black cherry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Shipping and taxes not included; $19.95 shipping not included. Valid only for shipping in select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Taste of California by Wine Insiders
Even beyond the Napa Valley—America's most renowned winemaking region—the state of California is home to vineyards known for producing complex, satisfying vintages. 2016 marks the 40th anniversary of when California wines beat French wines in the Judgement of Paris, a blind wine tasting. California wines have since then continued to prove their excellence, and thanks to the team at A Taste of California, wine lovers everywhere can sample the fruits of Napa, Sonoma, and other parts of the Golden State without having to lug their own barrels over the Rocky Mountains. With each sampler package, a panel of expert tasters culls award-winning varietals from across the state, each of which highlights a different facet of California's diverse wine culture.