AFTM has helped aspiring and current models get into the largest agencies in the world, land magazine covers, and achieve their dreams.
About This Deal
Model Management - Aspiring model? 30-minute consult to learn the industry, get connected, get started on your portfolio
- What's included: 30 minute (Zoom) consultation with AF Talent Management (AFTM)
- What will you discuss and learn? 1) Why you desire to be a model, 2) How to get started and expectation management, and 3) Key steps to take next (i.e., build your portfolio, networking/outreach, social media)
After this consultation, you will have the ability to continue with AFTM through additional monthly model management, model photoshoots, photographer and studio booking, hair and make-up, wardrobe styling, online model development (webpage, social media), and dance classes.
Have you or someone you know always wanted to be model? Why haven't you started? Modeling industry is overwhelming, there is a lack of transparency and information, and/or you don't know how to get started?
This is why AF Talent Management is here. We help aspiring models, models at various stages of their careers, and parents/guardians (because this is team effort) learn the modeling industry and get started or continue their careers.
If you join AFTM, you will learn the following:
- Photoshoot Management
- Mood board Preparation/Interpretation for Shoots
- Guidance On Booking Photographers
- Guidance On Booking/Producing Makeup/Hair Artist
- Guidance On Booking/Producing Wardrobe Stylist for Photoshoots
- Guidance On Booking Test shoots
- Guidance On Booking/Permitting Location of shoots (In-Studio & On-Site)
- Portfolio building (Website Page)
- Portfolio Management (monthly)
- Social Media Guidance
- Guidance on Agencies
- Guidance on Submissions for Agencies
- Management of scams
- Guidance on Agency Contracts
- Two (up to) 60-minute monthly Model Check-Ins (Zoom or In-Person)
- Guidance/Negotiations on Modeling Pricing for Jobs
- Modeling Education for Model & Parent/Guardian
- Tips & Tricks for Successful Photoshoots (Materials Included)
Additionally, AFTM is full-service provider and offers the following:
- Photoshoots (studio and on-site)
- Photoshoot Management (AFTM will attend scheduled photoshoots to help guide the model to success from start to finish. AF Presence is charged hourly and must reflect correct quantity for duration of shoot)
- Booking services (AFTM will find and book a photographer or studio for your next photoshoot and take care of all photoshoot logistics)
- Styling (AFTM provides styling options for photoshoot mood board accomplishments, agency auditions, professional works for the model. AF will organize locations for clothing/accessory options and meet model at an hourly cost to style)
- Make-up (Hire AFTM for your photoshoot makeup needs. Includes: 1 Look on-site or model location, Full Face application, False Lashes (If applicable) , Sanitized product / Brush use, Makeup cleansers)
- Hair Styling (Hire AFTM for your Photoshoot Hair Styling needs. All hair products are included in price)
- Model Online Development (personal website hosted by AFTM)
- Social Media Management
- Dance classes (group or private lessons) to learn form, movement, and maintain peak health and fitness
- For any questions and clarifications before purchase, please call (571) 527-7244.
About AF Talent Management
AF Talent Management
AF Talent Management (AFTM) introduces and provides guidance into the model business for the aspiring model. AFTM will be present in the development of the model including the initial models portfolio, digital photos, photoshoots, model posing, runway walk, and many more tips of the industry. AFTM will make introductions to partner model agents/agencies and clients, public relations companies, and helps to make a career plan and keep the model on a path toward success.
AF Talent Management’s focus is more on managing the model's career than with arranging auditions for professional works. If the model is signed with an Agency, AFTM will keep in close touch with model agents to ensure a shared vision for the model, but AFTM stays mostly on the management end of the models career. AFTM will not guarantee auditions for a model. Securing auditions is a model agent’s job.