7+ Hour Tour includes bus pickups, kayaking or stand up paddleboard on Haleiwa River, explore Jurassic mountains & Waimea Waterfall Hike
About This Deal
What’s included in the 7+ hour guided tour:
- Convenient Bus Pickups from several Waikiki hotels
- Visit the Greenworld Coffee Farm where you'll sample and shop for fresh, locally grown coffee and tea at this 7-acre coffee farm on the North Shore.
- Choose to either Kayak/Stand-up Paddleboard (SUP) down the Haleiwa River or choose to enjoy the Waimea Waterfall Hike with a scenic hike through the lush, green Waimea Valley to the famous Waimea Waterfall. Admission is included.
- Famous Sunset Beach - Visit the scenic 2-mile long, white sand beach that is famous for big wave surfing in the "winter" months.
- North Shore Farm Tour - Enjoy a farm-fresh lunch at the Kahuku Farm Cafe after a short self-guided walking tour of some of their locally grown produce.
- Island X Hawaii Market - Visit the original home of the Old Sugar Mill Brand Coffee & Chocolate. Explore this unique market, shop for souvenirs and sample locally made chocolate and coffee.
- Departure time: Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays between 6:30 a.m.–7 .a.m
- Approximate return time: 2:45 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Departure location: view departure locations
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- What to bring, reef-safe sunscreen, cameras, cash for souvenirs and food
About Aloha Hawaii Tours
For the past 20 years, Aloha Hawaii Tours has been showcasing the beauty and culture of the Hawaiian Islands. As a locally owned and operated tour company, they offer an insider perspective on the best places to visit whether it be Maui's coastlines or the lookouts of Oahu. Their semi-private buses, each piloted by experienced and knowledgable guides, offer an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for small groups.
- Pearl Harbor Tour: round trip luxury bus transportation and tour with panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains and the Pacific Fleet. A boat ride will take passengers up close to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling: adventure tour where travelers can snorkel along the North Shore as well as hike up the trails of Diamond Head State Monument