All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 29, 2018
· April 26, 2018
· March 27, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- 6 bottles of wine and a $50 e-voucher (up to $244.93 value)
- 12 bottles of wine, deluxe wooden-handled corkscrew ($14.99 value), and a $50 e-voucher (up to $424.87 value)
E-vouchers are good for $50 off a purchase of $75 or more at Barclayswine.com. Orders are delivered within 3-4 days of redemption to your home or office.
- 2015 Spencer Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc—Gold Medal 92 points at the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2014 Monarch Glen Merlot—Gold Medal 90-point winner at the 2016 Critic’s Challenge Wine Competition
- Abbazia Moscato Vino Dolce—Gold Medal 93-point winner at the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2015 Kepe Tempranillo—Silver Medal winner at the 2016 Critic’s Challenge Wine Competition
- Click here to see all available wines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. $17.95 shipping fee for 6-bottle option and $19.95 fee for 12-bottle option not included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Orders delivered within 3-4 days to your home or office. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.