What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $49 for a four-bottle International Award Winners package, including shipping (up to $114.91 value)
Red wines include:
- 2013 Pavillon La Tourelle Bordeaux – Bordeaux, France; Platinum Medal 96 points and Best in Class at the 2016 Critic’s Challenge Wine Competition
- Villa Amoroso Toscana Rosso – Tuscany, Italy; Gold Medal 90 points at the 2016 Critic’s Challenge Wine Competition
- 2015 Kepe Tempranillo – Requena-Utiel, Spain; Silver Medal 88 points at the 2016 Critic’s Challenge Wine Competition
- 2014 Bear Hug Barrel Select Cabernet Sauvignon – California; Bronze Medal at the 2016 West Coast Wine Competition
White wines include:
- 2014 Bear Hug Winemaker Select Chardonnay – California; Silver Medal at the 2016 West Coast Wine Competition
- 2015 Cuvee Joelle Sauvignon Blanc - Loin el Loeil – Comte Tolosan, France; Silver Medal 89 points at the Monterey Wine Competition
- Abbazia Moscato Vino Dolce – Provincia di Pavia, Italy; Gold Medal 93 points at the 2016 Winemaker Challenge International Wine Competition
- 2015 Spencer Family Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc – California; Gold Medal 93 points at the 2016 Toast to the Coast Wine Competition
Mixed packs include:
- Villa Amoroso Toscana Rosso
- 2015 Kepe Tempranillo
- 2014 Bear Hug Winemaker Select Chardonnay
- 2015 Cuvee Joelle Sauvignon Blanc - Loin el Loeil
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Free shipping. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.