All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 7, 2017
· Reviewed May 29, 2018
· Reviewed April 26, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Six-bottle “Sip of Spring” white wine package
The “Sip of Spring” package includes the following wines:
- 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Blanc, a zesty and delicate white with notes of citrus and honeysuckle; won a Best of Class Gold Medal
- 2013 Ballard Lane Sauvignon Blanc, a refreshing and delicious white from California’s Central Valley
- 2016 Trebuchet Chardonnay, a dry and lightly creamy wine from South Africa with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple
- Villa Amoroso Moscato Vino Dolce, a fruity and floral off-dry Italian white; won a 93-point Gold Medal in the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- 2016 Cachil Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, a vibrant and citrusy Chilean white
- 2015 Dr. Wilhelm Riesling, a slightly off-dry, honeyed German white wine with a crisp note of tangerine; won a 92-point Gold Medal
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per order. Online redemption only. Shipping not included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. All orders are reviewed, accepted, processed and fulfilled by a licensed retail entity. Void where prohibited by law. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.