Lessons show riders how to interpret the horse’s movements, while trail rides venture into the open air
About This Deal
- Length of session: 30 minutes of instruction followed by 30 minutes of ride time
- What to wear: long pants, boots or sneakers (stiff-soled shoes and boots with a heel preferred), helmet recommended; dress for the weather
- Must be at least 1 year old to participate; riders between the ages of 1 - 3 yo will require a safety side walker upgrade at an additional cost.
- Weekday rides (Monday-Friday) are available at Rockdale, and at Pflugerville with additional service fee.
- Weekend rides (Saturday and Sunday) are available only at Pflugerville with no additional fees.
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older
- What to wear? Long pants and boots or sneakers (closed-toe and closed-heel)
- What to bring? Bug spray and sunscreen
Learn More About Horseback Riding
We asked an expert to tell us the truth, and the answer might surprise you.