All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 10-minute experience includes 4 small, 5 medium, and 1 large breakable items
- 15-minute experience includes 4 small, 3 medium, 2 large, and 1 extra large item
- Click here to see the list of breakable items
- After choosing their breakables, a customer enters the room and start smashing and breaking mirrors, furniture, laptops, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must wear closed-toe shoes. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Break It
It isn't acceptable for someone to take a baseball bat to their work computer. Participants at Break It, however, can do what would otherwise earn them wide-eyed looks and shocked faces. In big white rooms, donning safety gear and carrying heavy tools, they smash computer screens to tiny black shards, dent microwaves into unusable lumps, and smash pumpkins to an unrecognizable pulp.
- Break It offers 5-minute, 10-minute, 15-minute, and 60-minute sessions of non-stop destruction of a set number of items.
- Some breakable items include cell phones, mirrors, dinnerware, clocks, microwaves, computers, televisions and printers.
- Visitors can purchase add-ons, including color chalk to make items explode in a colorful cloud of dust and HD video recordings that can include slow-motion capture.
- Break It provides Bluetooth headphones and WiFi so visitors can listen to their own music while smashing.
- Two people allowed per room for a shorter session and eight people for a 60-minute session.
- Closed-toed shoes required.
- No outside breakable items permitted.
- Guests must use safety gear provided.