All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- When can I visit?: between March 3 and June 21, 2019, on the following days:
- Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Hours subject to change without notice. To redeem the voucher, please visit the Water Park reception desk. If outside park hours, please visit the resort front desk.
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- What can I bring inside?: it’s advised to bring one’s own towel. Pool towel rentals are available for an additional charge
- Prohibited items: glass containers/glass dive masks, coolers, food, and beverages
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional charge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Not valid on Saturdays, April school vacation (4/14-4/19), Easter (4/21), Memorial Day Weekend (5/26 and 5/27). Available to redeem 3/3/19-6/21/19, based on availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cape Codder Water Park & Resort, Hyannis
Cape Codder Resort & Spa's 30,000 square-foot water park whisks families away on exciting adventures with high-speed water slides, the Stormy River, spouting humpback whale, kiddie play area with dumping bucket, a retractable roof for fun rain or shine, and a massive pirate-ship replica for kids to play on. Children can shoot water cannons and zip down slides of varying sizes and intensities, while adults lounge in the 24-person jacuzzi. The on-site gazebo cafe fuels all the fun, serving up appetizers, pizza, and salads, plus of course, a full bar. Locker and towel rentals available at an additional charge.
Aside from the waterpark, the Cape Codder also offers a full resort with comfortable guest rooms, and amenities such as a heated outdoor pool that is open year round; the full-service Beach Plum Spa; huge, newly expanded game room; courtyard with beach-like area and fire-pit for roasting marshmallows; nightly movies, Kids’ activities, outdoor games including new pickle ball court and weekend live entertainment. A variety of dining options are also available such as the Hearth ’n Kettle restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner or the Grand Cru Restaurant offering savory Italian cuisine and weekend entertainment.
Important to note that admission to the Water Park is free for overnight guests.