Veteran-owned local business offers 90-120 minute cruises, during which passengers can admire scenic views of Chicago’s landscape
About This Deal
- Cruise departure times:
- Historical and architectural cruise (river tour): 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Fireworks cruise: 8:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
- Trip departure location: DuSable Harbor at 111 N Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
- Free admission for children aged 3 and under
- Available for use starting on June 16 and valid until November 1, 2021
- Cruises run for about 1.5 to 2 hours
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase on the boat
- Subject to weather
- Not valid for special events or private tours
About Chicago Fireboat Tours
One usually doesn't have many opportunities to sail on a historic vessel. At Chicago Fireboat Tours, customers can do just that, as they board the Fred A. Busse, an active Fireboat for the Chicago Fire Department from 1937 until 1981. This veteran-owned local business offers a range of guided tours, historic cruises, evening sunset cruises and charters upon the Chicago Fireboat both on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan.