Moviegoers can enjoy this luxury cinema with a selection of first-run & independent films, & an Executive Chef menu served at their seats
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: two movie tickets, one appetizer, and two entrees
- Valid Monday–Thursday only
- Age restrictions:
- Must be 3 or older and accompanied by a guardian or a parent who is over 21 for any shows starting up to 6 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older and show a 21+ ID for all shows starting after 6 p.m.
- Not valid for the purchase of alcohol
- Not valid for Disney Releases, 3D, IMAX, D-BOX, or Dolby ATMOS, special events, or for advance tickets
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime for in-theatre service.
CMX CinéBistro City Place Doral
CMX CinéBistro City Place Doral is a world-class “dinner-and-a-movie” concept. We offer an elevated movie-going experience with amenities such as all reserved seating in cozy, over-sized reclining leather seats, full-service in-theatre dining, and 4k digital projection, and 7.1 surround sound. Enjoy chef-crafted American Bistro cuisine, fine wines and signature cocktails served in an environment like no other. Guests can choose to dine in our restaurant and bar if not seeing a movie and are never required to order dinner when seeing a movie. We also offer traditional movie concessions such as hot, fresh popped popcorn, candies and snacks. CMX CinéBistro is the perfect way to enjoy dinner and a movie.
About CMX Cinemas
Moviegoers kick back in 100% reserved tiered stadium seats and absorb unobstructed views of Hollywood’s latest studio releases at CMX. A Dolby Digital audio system ensconces audiences in a seamless cocoon of sight and sound while couples raise the armrests on their high-backed leather chairs for optimum cuddling. The concession stand entertains taste buds with theater classics such as popcorn, candy, and Coca-Cola along with Cobbster's Kitchen & Bar, offering creative, high-quality, made-to-order food. The menu is made on-premise, fresh every day. Real food. Real cooking. Customers may taste the difference whether enjoying their meals in the lobby for take out to their theater seat. Many beer and wine options are available as well.