Foursomes load into two carts and zigzag across 6,573 yards of rolling terrain on an 18-hole course dotted with mature trees and four ponds
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $120 value)
- $96.50 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart rental, valid Friday–Sunday after 1 p.m. (up to $168 value)
The Country Club of Johnston County’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
About The Country Club of Johnston County
Cleaved into the rolling bluffs of the Carolina countryside, The Country Club of Johnston County's 18-hole, Ellis Maples–designed course encompasses 6,573 yards of well-groomed fairways and greens. Dense tree lines guide clubbers across the picturesque par 72, obstructing shots as players attempt to keep orbs on fairways that dog-leg and kitty-purr their way toward distant greens. Ponds dot the emerald landscape on four different holes, threatening ill-struck orbs and foreshadowing eventual retreats to the Club's outdoor pool. The stately complex keeps guests energized with a menu of savory grill fare, while outdoor tennis courts sate appetites for loose yellow fuzz. A dazzling banquet hall stands at the Club's epicenter, where reunited friends and wedding parties can enjoy a warmly lit ballroom, dance floor, and bar.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Ellis Maples
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 6,573 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 132 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options