Chiropractor with nearly three decades of experience frees pinched nerves and slipped discs with adjustments or intersegmental tractions
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Dr. Kaplan’s practice focuses on family-oriented care, sports-related and personal injuries
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Equipment used: traction table
About Crossroads Chiropractic
Doctor of Chiropractic Steven Kaplan doesn't deal in the symptoms of ailments; he deals with the ailments themselves. He employs x-rays, thorough examinations, and nearly three decades of experience to track down pain at its source, which much of the time is the back or neck. It's here where he hunts for impinged nerves in the spinal column that can disrupt the communication between the brain and body, leading not only to sore backs and stiff necks but also, possibly, to trouble sleeping and poor digestion. Once located, he administers such drug-free, noninvasive techniques as adjustment or spinal decompression.