Treatments combine to be the ultimate in wholebody recovery; reduces inflammation, aches and pain increase mobility & circulation
About This Deal
- Average length of session: 2–3 minutes
- Inside a cryotherapy chamber, nitrogen gas is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -220ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, improved energy and mood, and promotes better sleep.
- Infrared Sauna
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
- Normatec Compression:
- Uses peristaltic compression do remove lactic acid and increase circulation while creating a relaxing sensation.
View CryoEvolution’s other offers:
CryoEvolution provides cryotherapy treatments for short-term relief and long-term healing. Cryotherapy also boosts endorphins that increase mood, energy, and sleep. With the use of cryotherapy, patients have access to treatment—both localized and full-body—that assist with bouncing back from sports injuries, chronic pain, physical therapy, and other physical issues specific to each patient. And with cooling technology administered by professionals, the body is able to receive relief shortly after treatment as the body reheats, making for a great reason to keep coming back.