Passengers take a guided bus tour of Washington DC’s monuments and walk around selected stops using guided ear pieces
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Pick up and drop off
- Use of LED bracelets and earpieces
- Refreshments and light snack
- Departure time: from 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Departure location: tour starts and ends at the U.S. Navy Memorial by the American flag.
- Adult tickets are for ages 12 an up; child tickets are for ages 2-11; senior and veteran tickets are for ages 60 and up.
- Three-hour guided bus tour; walking at stops; dress comfortably and wear walking shoes. Please note: no pets are allowed on the bus.
- Stops at US Capitol - West front, White House, World World II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial (photo stop), Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and Iwo Jima Memorial
- The tour picks up at hotels during the day tours. Evening tours meet at 701 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20004. The closest metro station the Archives Navy Memorial Station
About DC Nation Tours
DC Nation Tours is a guided tour company which is proud to have been proving quality service to the passengers for 12 years. They bring visitors and natives alike to the best sightseeing spots of Washington by using earpieces and LED lights. They have many tours packages as well as step on storytellers tour-guides in most languages.