What You'll Get
- $35 value towards all-you-can-eat hibachi and sushi
- $70 value towards all-you-can-eat hibachi and sushi, valid for parties of four or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. May not be combined with other specials or offers. Dine-in only. Valid only at Sterling location. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sushi King
Sushi King creates fresh, healthy Japanese cuisine that's full of flavor—and you can eat as much of it as you want. The Hibachi steak is sauteed with veggies like onions, carrots, broccoli, and served hot with a side of special Hibachi sauce. Other menu highlights include favorites such as shrimp tempura, edamame, and gyoza dumplings.
The all-you-can-eat menu is available every day, which means you can eventually complete your lifelong goal of eating every appetizer, entree, and maki roll available. Read on to learn about some of the chef's special rolls:
- Rainbow Roll: Crabmeat and cucumber are topped with salmon, tuna, tilapia, and avocado.
- Las Vegas Roll: This deep-fried roll features salmon and cream cheese on the inside, which is then drizzled with eel sauce and mayo.
- Volcano Roll: Deep-fried sashimi and crabmeat are topped with eel sauce, spicy mayo, and chili sauce.