All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $20 worth of sushi and Asian food for dinner for parties of two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of sushi and Asian food for dinner for parties of four or more
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservations recommended. Valid for dinner after 3pm. Cannot be combined with other specials or discounts. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About East Moon Asian Bistro
East Moon Asian Bistro's three locations span two states in the DC area. But that's nothing compared to the geographical range covered by its menu, which includes culinary favorites from China, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam. Read on to learn about some of the restaurant's Southeast Asian dishes.
- Vietnamese-style egg rolls: A combination of pork, vegetables, and vermicelli noodles are enveloped in rice paper, then fried and served with chili-lime sauce.
- Tom kha gai: Warm up with this spicy and sour Thai soup that's made with coconut milk, chicken, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.
- Panang curry: This relatively mild Thai-style curry features a thick, rich sauce made from coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, and basil leaves.
- Chicken tempura: This entree features Japanese-style fried chicken and vegetables in a light, crispy batter, and it's served with tempura sauce.
- Sriracha beef: Beef, onions, and broccoli are stir-fried in a spicy, Indonesian-style sriracha-chili sauce for a flavorful meal.