Thrill-seekers choose one of the themed games where they must solve plot-based riddles and puzzles to escape the room
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: High Rollers Lounge, Aunt Millie’s Beach Condo, Break Out
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 8 and older
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
Step one: choose your room. Step two: set the clock. Step three: escape. This is how you beat the game at Escape Cape May. In this interactive experience, teams are locked into a room and tasked with uncovering clues, solving puzzles, and finding the way to escape—all while the one-hour time limit ticks away in the background. Here’s a look at the two different games you can play at Escape Cape May:
- High Rollers Lounge: About to lose everything, including your home to High Stakes Poker con men, your only chance to reclaim what’s yours is to find your Deed, hidden inside the VIP lounge. You have 60 minutes—find the Deed and don’t get caught!
- Aunt Millie’s Beach Condo: Your eccentric aunt hid her most prized possession somewhere within her beach condo. Wanting for her most clever heir to be the one to find the treasure, she used her sense of humor and great wit to leave behind an array of clues and riddles for you to find and solve.
- Break Out: Falsely accused of a crime, Andy is headed for a life in the slammer, unless you and your friends can help him out. With the warden gone on his lunch break, now’s your chance to slip into his office and help Andy escape.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.