Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Arizona Shootout, Lost City, Th3 Cod3, Cuban Crisis, Narco. See room descriptions here.
- Valid Sunday–Friday
- Not valid November 18–24 or December 20–January 5
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to booking
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of the game: 60 minutes
Need To Know
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait, and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: You and your team are tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting you all with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but you'll have to find it—and fast.
- Budapest Express: Aboard the trans-European Budapest Express in 1931, you settle in for the journey as a snowstorm rages outside. Unfortunately, you're disturbed by the train manager who alerts you of a murder in your midst. Can you solve the crime before becoming the next victim?
- Under Pressure: The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: aboard a U.S. submarine, the vessel has been sabotaged by a German secret agent and the power is out. Before oxygen runs out, you must find the agent and restore the ship's power.
- Mansion Murder: Do you have what it takes to find the family killer before you are framed and lose your inheritance?