All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 6 days ago
· July 5, 2018
· July 4, 2018
What You'll Get
- 60-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Monday-Friday
- 60-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Any Day
- 90-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Monday-Friday
- 90-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Any Day
- 120-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Monday-Friday
- 120-Minute Open Jump for Two, Valid Any Day
- Groupon Party Package for Up to 13, Valid Monday-Friday. Includes: * dedicated party host * fully set up, private party room – which includes all paper goods and utensils * private dodgeball game for your guests * Gifts for the Birthday child, including a Flight t-shirt and a one-hour jump pass * Free socks for every Jumper * Two Large Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas * 10 Water Bottles * 6 Tokens for the arcade * Plus, coupon for next Birthday party with us
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reusable grip socks are not included with open jump, but are included with the party package. Cannot be redeemed online. Reservations for party events must be at least 7 days in advance. No reservations can be made for open jump, based on availability. Party package is only available Monday-Friday. Open Jump voucher not valid for After Dark admission. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must wait 24 hours before redeeming. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Flight Trampoline Park
A 15,000-square-foot floor filled with more than 50 interconnected trampolines launching guests skyward is found at Flight Trampoline Park. Launching decks set at different heights let jumpers get more air and facilitate wall-climbing stunts. The park also serves as a bouncy venue for games including dodgeball and trampoline basketball lanes for dunking throughout the week. In morning hours, kids under age 7 have the run of the park, and on Friday and Saturday nights, the lights dim and lasers fill the air during Club Flight sessions.