Floating in a pod of salted water reduces the external stimulation to free the brain from all sensations and relax the entire body and mind
About This Deal
- Each offer includes:
- Choice of 15 Minute Enhancement: 3D massage chair, hydromassage bed, or infrared sauna session
- 20% off retail on the same day of service
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed room filled with warm water and Epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float rooms work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation rooms
- How it works: infrared heat permeates to the body’s core faster than the warm air of a regular sauna, elevating the heart rate to help boost the metabolism.
- Benefits: on top of the traditional benefits of a sauna session—relaxed muscles and a cleansing, steam-induced sweat—infrared saunas can also play a role in weight-loss regimens.
#####Float Therapy & Wellness Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
Spa might be temporarily closed.
Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Float Therapy & Wellness Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Float Therapy & Wellness Spa
From 3D massage chairs to infrared saunas Float Therapy & Wellness Spa provides rejuvenating treatments. The full service spa invites guests to experience a soothing anti- gravity sensation— in pods filled with saline water featuring 1,200 pounds of Epsom salt— relaxing the muscles and relieving stress. However, float therapy is just one of specialities offered other services include:
- Custom Cosmetics
- Full Body Massage
- Infrared Sauna
- Ionic Foot Detox
- Hydro Massage Bed