Affordable World: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
10-Day Vacation in Bangkok and Phuket
See Buddhist temples, historic sites, and gorgeous beaches on this 10-day vacation in Thailand. An English-speaking tour guide will lead tours in Bangkok and Phuket; the rest of the time is yours to visit famous landmarks and embark on optional side trips. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Call Affordable World Tours at (888)737-2742 for any questions.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, Amari Watergate, or similar in Bangkok
- 4 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Mai Khao Phuket, Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach, or similar in Phuket
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one lunch
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Orientation tour in each city
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
- Upgrade to a Cornet Suite at the Amari Watergate (Bangkok, 4 nights) - (Starting at $229/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to an Executive Suite at the Pullman G Bangkok (Bangkok, 4 nights) - (Starting at $229/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to Jacuzzi or Ocean Villa at the Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach (Phuket, 4 nights) - (Starting at $209/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Club Room (Phuket, 4 nights) - (Starting at $129/person based on double occupancy)
- Upgrade to Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket Deluxe Lagoon View Room (Phuket, 4 nights) - (Starting at $109/person based on double occupancy)
- The Landmark of Bangkok tour with boat ride on day 3 ($45/person)
- Amazing dinner cruise by Grand Pearl on day 4 ($50/person)
- Elephant World Sanctuary and the Bridge over River Kwai with lunch on day 5 ($90/person)
- Patong Night Market visit with local seafood dinner on day 6 ($45/person; min 8 participants)
- Phang Nga and James Bond Island excursion with lunch on day 7 ($50/person; min 4 participants)
- Phi Phi Island by speed boat with lunch on day 8 ($95/person)
- Late checkout at Holiday Inn Resort Mai Khao Beach or Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach on day 10 ($55/person)
- Extended stay in Phuket available at a supplemental deviation fee of $60/person. Extensions are subject to flight availability at the time of booking and may incur additional costs beyond the purchased voucher value. Hotel accommodation and airport transfer out not included.
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok.
- Day 3: Tour Bangkok’s bustling markets and towering Buddha statues.
- Day 4: Visit Damnoen Saduak, one of Thailand’s most famous floating markets.
- Day 5: Spend the day at leisure in Bangkok.
- Day 6: Transfer to the island city of Phuket.
- Day 7-8: Lounge on the beach, or take an optional tour.
- Day 9: Take a morning tour of Phuket and admire Sino-Portuguese architecture of Old Town.
- Day 10: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/7/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $475 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip in Phuket at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of people that can stay in one room is three. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.