Affordable World: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
Vacation in Greece with Airfare
On this multi-stop vacation in Greece, you’ll get to see every side of the country. First up: the bustling ancient capital city, Athens. Thanks to its vibrant nightlife, tropical weather, and modern museums, Athens has remained a world-class travel destination well into modern times. The next stop is the famed Greek island Santorini (8-day trip) or isles Mykonos and Santorini (10-day trip). Both are regularly ranked among the world’s best island destinations by Travel + Leisure for their stunning beauty and quaint villages. This vacation from Affordable World includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newark (EWR)
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Transportation between each city via ferry
- Nonstop flights available from EWR on Emirates Airlines
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels for Athens & Santorini Itinerary (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Titania Hotel, St George Lycabettus Hotel, Athenaeum Grand Hotel, or similar in Athens
- 3 nights of accommodations at Splendour Resort or similar in Santorini
Hotels for Athens, Mykonos, & Santorini Itinerary (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Titania Hotel, Athenaeum Grand Hotel, Metropolitan Hotel Athens, Athens Avenue Hotel, or similar in Athens
- 2 nights of accommodations at San Antonio Summerland, San Marco Hotel, Porto Mykonos Hotel, or similar in Mykonos
- 3 nights of accommodations at El Greco Hotel, Santorini Palace, Santo Miramare Resort, Aegean Plaza Hotel, or similar in Santorini
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Orientation tour in each city
- Admission to sightseeing places as indicated in the itinerary
- Afternoon Cape Sounion trip ($54 per person, 8- and 10-day itinerary)
- Delos island tour ($59 per person; only 10-day itinerary)
- Caldera sailing tour at sunset ($100 per person; 8- and 10-day itinerary)
- Caldera daytime sailing tour ($100 per person; only 10-day itinerary)
- Santorini landmarks tour ($45 per person; only 8-day itinerary)
- Extend your stay in Athens for a supplemental deviation fee of $100 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
- Upgrade to the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel (Athens - 3 Nights): Starting at $229 per person based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel (Athens - 3 Nights): Starting at $189 per person based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to the Petasos Beach Hotel (Mykonos - 2 Nights): - Starting at $189 per person based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to the Majestic Hotel (Santorini - 3 Nights): Starting at $239 per person based on double occupancy
Flights and Ferry Upgrades
- Roundtrip flights instead of ferries from Athens-Santorini, Santorini-Athens ($169 per person; only 8-day itinerary)
- Upgrade to business class on Athens-Santorini, Santorini-Athens ferries ($39 per person; only 8-day itinerary)
- One-way flight instead of a ferry from Santorini-Athens ($133 per person; only 10-day itinerary)
- Upgrade to business class on Athens-Mykonos, Mykonos-Santorini, Santorini-Athens ferries ($49 per person; only 10-day itinerary)
How to Book
1. Choose package, departure city and date from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/7/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee for 8-day/6-night tour of Athens & Santorini package or $475 (April–May 2018 dates) or $675 (June–August 2018 dates) fee for 10-day/8-night tour of Athens, Mykonos, & Santorini package to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternative departure gateways are not available. You will need to arrange domestic flights to and from one of the gateway cities.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $100 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of adults that can stay in one room is two. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during the booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World Tours for details.