Affordable Asia: 18,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
11-Day Vacation in China with Airfare
During this vacation, you’ll jet between four of China’s most vibrant cities: Beijing, Xi’an, Guilin, and Shanghai. At each stop, a guide will give you a tour of the city; you’ll have a chance to get a closer look at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, Shanghai’s Bund District, and other famous landmarks. There will also be free time to explore the cities on your own or take optional side trips (for extra fees). Each option includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Flights between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Doubletree Hilton Beijing or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Noble Xian in Xian
- 2 nights of accommodations at Lijiang Waterfall Hotel in Guilin
- 2 nights of accommodations at Crowne Plaza Yinxing Shanghai in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Orientation tour in each city
- Daily breakfast
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Forbidden City tour on day 3 ($28/person)
- Great Wall and Sacred Way tour on day 4 ($49/person)
- Dumpling banquet on day 5 ($28/person)
- Terracotta Warriors excursion on day 6 ($55/person)
- Tang Dynasty dinner show on day 6 ($59/person)
- Li River cruise and Yangshuo Xi street tour (arranged on day 9) on day 8 ($ 70/person; minimum 6 participants)
- Lujiazui FTDZ and Huang Pu River cruise on day 10 ($25/person)
- Acrobatics show with dinner on day 10 ($40/person)
- Doubletree Hilton Beijing: upgrade to an Executive Room (Beijing, 3 nights) for $89 per person
- China Scenic Best Seller value pack, includes Great Wall, Sacred Way, Terracotta Warriors, Li River Cruise & Yangshou street tour ($149/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing, where you’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: Explore city landmarks, including Qianmen Street, on a morning tour, then join an optional Forbidden City excursion.
- Day 4: Spend the day at leisure, or head to the Great Wall on an optional tour.
- Day 5: Fly to Xian, one of China’s four ancient capitals.
- Day 6: Spend the day at leisure, or see the Terracotta Warriors on an optional tour.
- Day 7: Transfer to Guilin.
- Day 8: Explore the Reed Flute Cave and then see the Longji rice terraces.
- Day 9: Fly to Shangai, China’s cosmopolitan economic capital.
- Day 10: Visit the Shanghai Museum and other sites on a morning tour, then spend the afternoon on your own or on an optional tour.
- Day 11: Return to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Affordable World Tours contact and redemption instructions. Book by 11/29/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is per person based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo: $550 for March and $600 for April–August.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Alternate departure gateways available based on airline availability, surcharge may apply. Please call Affordable World Tours at (888) 737-2742 to find out the exact price.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you have the option to extend your trip at the end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $60 per person. Airline surcharge fees may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? As long as the voucher shows the particular date can be purchased, then it is available.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? After you purchase the voucher, please redeem by making the reservation as soon as possible.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? The maximum number of people that can stay in one room is three total. One child can stay with two parents in the same room. Children will require a voucher in order to travel with parents. Discounts apply during booking process. Children must be under 12 years old at time of travel. Please contact Affordable World for details.