After purchasing this deal, you will need to follow the instructions listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 60,000+ of our travelers served since 2013
Bahamas Cruise for Two on the Grand Celebration or Grand Classica
Cruise (2 nights)
- 2 nights of transportation aboard the Grand Celebration or Grand Classica in an interior cabin or ocean-view cabin
Attractions & Meals
- All meals (excluding specialty dining options)
- Select beverages
- Onboard live entertainment (excluding the adult comedy show)
- February sailings for outside cabins get a free bottle of champagne and six chocolate-covered strawberries.
- March sailings for outside cabins get five free drinks.
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Celebration or the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy everything from restaurants and talented performers to buzzing casinos and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Once on Grand Bahama Island, you can swim with dolphins or take a Jeep tour.
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive in the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy excursions such as snorkeling above coral reefs.
- Day 3: Return to West Palm Beach, Florida, at 7 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required?
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard?
Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard?
Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher?
Each voucher is good for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one voucher. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?
No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- One Voucher covers a cruise for two people. No additional fee to travel solo.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.