After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line 140,000+ of our travelers served since 2013.
2-Night Bahamas Cruise in an Oceanview Cabin (2 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations in an ocean-view cabin aboard the Grand Classica or Grand Celebration cruise ship.
Attractions & Meals
- All meals, theater shows, live music, pool-deck parties
- Some options include a 10 drink package for the cabin (5 for solo cruiser)
- Some options include two 30-minute massages
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the fun and diverse activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. You can enjoy restaurants, Grand Theater shows, the rush of the casino, live music in multiple venues, and an active pool deck. There are outstanding pampering options in the Spa and a fully equipped fitness room. Once on Grand Bahama Island, you can swim with dolphins, take a Jeep tour, or relax at a resort with white sand beaches.
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many amenities. You must be onboard by 4 p.m., and the ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive in the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy excursions while discovering the wonders of Grand Bahama Island. The ship departs at 5 p.m.
- Day 3: Return to West Palm Beach, Florida, at 7 a.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
See Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s FAQ here.
1. What travel documents are required? A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the US.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for one or two guests, depending on the option purchased. If you are looking to add your child as the third person in a room please purchase this at the time of booking with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line.
5. Can I exchange money onboard? No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.
- One voucher covers a cruise for one person or two people, depending on option purchased.
- Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.