What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Hotel at Glance: AC Hotel by Marriott New York Downtown
AC Hotel by Marriott New York Downtown welcomes guests to enjoy the New York City area while making the stay as enjoyable as possible with modern-style amenities. Located in downtime Manhattan, guests are just a short walk from New York City’s top attractions and destinations. And for those traveling for business, the hotel is located in the proximity of the Wall Steet and several corporate offices.
- Explore the City: Guests are just a short drive from the heart of the city, where they can visit the main attractions including Wall Street, East River Brooklyn Bridge, 9/11 Memorial Seaport District “Pier 17”, Financial District, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island Ferry and shopping at Brookfield Place, Chinatown, Tribeca, and Soho
Stay fit: with a workout at the hotel’s on-site fitness center.
- Comfy guest rooms European-style modern rooms feature flat-screen smart TVs with Netflix
- Picturesque views of the East River and the city that never sleeps
Manhattan’s Financial District: Wall Street, Skyscrapers, and the 9/11 Memorial
Once the sole province of day traders and bankers working frenetic jobs at the New York Stock Exchange and on Wall Street, the Financial District has attracted its fair share of full-time residents in recent years. Today, more than 56,000 people live in the neighborhood, which borders The Battery on the southern tip of Manhattan.
The population boom has helped expose the neighborhood’s occasionally overlooked cultural attractions. At the eastern edge of Fulton Street, the revitalized South Street Seaport historic district is home to some of the oldest architecture in downtown Manhattan as well as a fleet of renovated sailing ships and an up-close view of the Brooklyn Bridge. The district is also home to the towering One World Trade Center, which is now the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. Right next door, a memorial to the nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives in the September 11th attacks is now open for visits, along with a museum.
- One king room
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $60 per day for standard size vehicles; an additional $70 per day for oversize vehicles. No in and out privileges.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center on-site (currently closed)
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Mini fridge in-room
- AC Kitchen Breakfast (additional fee)
- AC Lounge (currently closed)
- Sundry/Convenience store
- Parking ($60 per day) No In or Out privileges
- AC Library (Business Center)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AC Hotel by Marriott New York Downtown
- Nearest airports: LaGuardia Airport (LGA 10.6 mi,) John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK 17.0 mi,) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR 14.1 mi)
- Cab fare: $35 from LGA including a $15 tip; $45 from EWR including a $15 tip