What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown
Located in the bustling Hennepin Theater District, the AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown places visitors right in the heart of the city. Glittering vintage marquees light up the neighborhood, announcing everything from Broadway musicals to comedy acts. But the area offers more than just theater: Target Center (home to the WNBA Minnesota Lynx) and Target Field (home of the Minnesota Twins) are both less than a half-mile walk from the hotel.
- Explore international cuisine right at the hotel: from AC Kitchen’s European-inspired breakfast to AC Lounge’s handcrafted cocktails and tapas.
- Sleek, contemporary design is on display in the chic lobby and the guest rooms alike.
- Smart TVs in each room let guests stream media from their own personal accounts.
- The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden—open 365 days a year—is only a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
Downtown Minneapolis: Thriving Performing-Arts Scene near Idyllic Lakes
Downtown Minneapolis is more than just the geographic epicenter of the city—it’s the cultural heart too. Sports venues home to the Timberwolves, Vikings, and Twins neighbor the lively nightclubs of the Warehouse District and the neon-lit marquees of the Hennepin Theater District. In recent years, the city’s arts scene has gotten a lot of attention, and for good reason: Minneapolis has more live theater shows per capita than any other US city except New York. Additionally, dozens of eclectic galleries complement the wide-ranging exhibits at the Minneapolis Institute of Art, which showcases everything from Japanese woodcut prints to turn-of-the-century European advertisements.
To navigate downtown with ease, step into the Skyway, the city’s ingenious solution to inclement weather. The Skyway is a network of indoor, aboveground tunnels connecting a slew of buildings downtown. A popular stop along the way is Nicollet Mall, a shopping thoroughfare where cars are not allowed. This is where you’ll find the iconic statue of Mary Tyler Moore tossing her 10-gallon Stetson into the air.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $32 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast restaurant
- Tapas and cocktail lounge
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown
- Nearest airport: Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport (MSP; 9 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MSP, including a 15% tip