What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
The Canada Border is currently closed until further notice, view the latest travel information here
- Stay for two in a diamond king room or diamond double-queen room
- Stay includes Dine and Park Package
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a diamond double-queen room
Included in Dine and Park Package (inclusions per stay)
- $20 dining credit
- 14 days of parking (stay and fly package)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: 3.8% resort fee added at purchase.
- All prices and fees listed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
This hotel combines the benefits of convenient location just a 6-minute drive from Calgary Airport with modern accommodations, from plush bedding to environmentally friendly fixtures. It’s situated near Calgary’s thoroughfares, providing easy access to downtown Calgary (about an 11-minute drive), including the abundance of shops, restaurants, and opportunities for nightlife excitement.
- Relax in a well-appointed room that soothes the senses with a calming color palette and soft textures, from fluffy duvets to plush pillows.
- Get steamy with a soak in one of the hotel’s hot tubs.
- Dine in style at the upscale, in-house restaurant, Pacini Pasta & Grill Ristorante, then head to Wine Bar for an after-dinner cocktail.
- Pamper yourself at the rooftop spa, the Star Gazer Sky Deck, where guests let jetted spas massage their muscles and joints. (The Sky Deck is closed during winter.)
- Shop ‘til you drop at CrossIron Mills, located less than 10 minutes by car from the hotel.
- Notice the green initiatives throughout the hotel, such as compact fluorescent lighting, high-efficiency boilers, and presence-sensor systems that aim to save energy.
- Extras: Includes a dining credit and 14 days of parking.
Calgary, Alberta: Glitzy City at the Base of the Canadian Rockies
After oil reserves were discovered in 1947, things around Calgary changed in a hurry. The city’s quaint downtown sprouted skyscrapers, and more than half a million new residents arrived to claim their piece of the pie. You can learn more about C-Town’s recent history at the popular Glenbow Museum or travel back to pre-oil-boom days at the Heritage Park Historical Village.
There’s plenty to do in the city of Calgary. Head to Calaway Park, Calgary’s only theme park, and take a ride on The Vortex roller coaster. Brush up on your sports history at Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame, which celebrates Canada’s athletes and other members of the sports community. Thrill seekers should check out Skyline Luge Calgary to pilot a luge down the world’s longest luge track, while science lovers can expand their minds at the Telus Spark science center.
Diamond King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Diamond Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: 7 days of parking included in all options.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar/lounge
- Hot tub (seasonal)
- Rooftop spa
- Complimentary 24h airport shuttle
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 19 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 3.8% resort fee added at purchase
- All prices and charges listed in Canadian dollars
- Purchases are in CAD
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Acclaim Hotel Calgary Airport
- Nearest airport: Calgary International Airport (CYY; 1.7 miles)
- Cab fare: about $30 from CYY, including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Calgary transit, bus no. 100 (Airport/North Pointe)
- Shuttle service: free 24-hour transportation to and from Calgary Airport