What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an Aloft king room or four in an Aloft double-queen room
- Daily on-site parking
- Daily breakfast for two
Hotel at a Glance: Aloft Hotel by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Located in the neighborhood of the worldwide-known attractions, Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista makes it an ideal stay for a family vacation. After a long day full of excitement, guests can benefit from the hotel’s amenities which include an outdoor Splash Zone pool and streaming services like Netflix and Crackle.
- Start the day: with daily breakfast included.
- Boost the stamina at the hotel’s fitness center.
- Grab a bite at the 24-hour pantry, Re:fuel by Aloft.
- Local attractions include Walt Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Disney Springs, Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Aloft King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Aloft Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: on-site parking included with stay.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs may be added for an additional $50 per dog per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pool (outdoor)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Parking (included)
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Car rental
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Aloft Hotel by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 16 mi)
- Cab fare: about $55 from MCO, including a 15% tip