What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
This property places its guests right in the heart of the city’s bustling arts and entertainment district. This Inner Harbor hotel is situated in close proximity to Baltimore’s top attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, National Aquarium, M&T Bank Stadium, Royal Farms Arena, and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Guests can indulge in a selection of beer and wine and much on delicious seafood at the on-site sports bar or go for a pizza at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Spacious guest rooms and suites feature high-speed Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, and featherbed mattresses.
- On-site sports bar offers a mouth-watering seafood menu and a beer and wine wall in addition to being a great spot to watch the big game. Only open Fridays and Saturdays.
- *Italian food enthusiasts will find what they are looking for at the hotel’s restaurant featuring Neopolitan-style pizza, as well as fresh salads and sandwiches prepared by an award-winning chef. Only open for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is available through the Market Place.
- Pump some iron at the 24-hour fitness center.
Baltimore, Maryland: World-Class Museums and Historic Waterfront Neighborhoods
Baltimore’s Inner Harbor—a busy port that was redeveloped as a tourism district in the mid-20th century—has become one of the city’s best-known and most beloved landmarks. Water taxis ferry visitors from one historic, cultural, or family-friendly attraction to another. Sites along the routes include the star-shaped Fort McHenry (where US forces repelled the British during the War of 1812, inspiring Francis Scott Key to write “The Star-Spangled Banner”) and restaurants where you can sample the city’s famous crab cakes.
You’ll find several unique museums here, too, from the National Aquarium—which houses more than 16,000 sea creatures in realistic habitats—to the wonderfully oddball American Visionary Art Museum, one of the country’s leading institutions for outsider art. For a stunning view of the skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay, head up to the 27th floor of the Baltimore World Trade Center, where you can see the city from 360 degrees at the observation deck.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $34 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Sports bar
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi in public spaces
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Nearest airport: Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: $35 from BWI including a 15% tip
- Nearest transit stop: Charles Center Station