What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an oceanfront studio or six in a one-bedroom oceanfront suite
$17.04 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Local calls
- Fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Tennis courts
- Activity center
- Business center
Beach Quarters Resort
You can enjoy a plethora of indoor and outdoor activities during your time in Virginia Beach at Beach Quarters Resort. The Oceanfront Bike Path and Virginia Beach Boardwalk are literally right outside your door, making exploring easy. Inside the resort, relax in the hot tub or take a dip in the indoor or seasonal rooftop pool.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Gaze at the Atlantic from each room’s private balcony.
- Get your heart pumping with a workout in the fitness facility, which offers ocean views.
- Feel the heat in the steam room or sauna, located in the fitness center.
- Resort activities: rooftop tennis and shuffleboard, indoor and seasonal rooftop pools.
Virginia Beach, Virginia: Award-Winning Boardwalk and Seaside Museums
English settlers from the Virginia Company of London first stepped foot onto American soil in what is now Virginia Beach, Virginia. They would go on to found Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement, along the James River. But before they left the shoreline, they erected a cross on the spot where they had disembarked. Today, the First Landing Cross commemorates this momentous event. Needless to say, a lot has changed in Virginia Beach since the 1600s. The seaside town has become a family-friendly destination known for supersize beaches and a 3-mile-long boardwalk dubbed one of America’s best by Travel + Leisure.
- Bedding varies
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite
- Two double beds plus one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $17.04 resort fee includes: WiFi, local calls, fitness center, indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts, activity center, and business center
- Parking: free; one vehicle per reservation.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Direct beach access
- Private balcony or patio
- Indoor heated pool
- Rooftop pool (seasonal)
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness center
- Tennis and shuffleboard courts
- Game room
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Laundry facility
Some amenities may be unavailable as directed by the state Governor. Click here for more information
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable deposit for incidentals on major credit or debit card paid at check-in
- $17.04 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beach Quarters Resort
- Nearest airports: Norfolk International (ORF; 20 mi) and Newport News/Williamsburg International (PHF; 45 mi)
- Cab fare: about $60 from ORF, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Norfolk, VA: 19 miles