What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or six in a one bedroom with open loft
$29.26 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Outdoor pool (closed for the season,) indoor pool, and waterpark
- Fitness center
- Lakeside lodge
- Paddle boats
- Nature trails
- Beach parking
- Tennis court, basketball court, bocce ball, croquet, and beach volleyball
- Picnic areas
Hotel at a Glance: Beachwoods Resort
The four-star Beachwoods Resort boasts spacious suites with full kitchens as well as a lakeside lodge, and an indoor water park complete with an interactive water-play structure that’s perfect for the whole family.
- Stay entertained at the indoor water park with an interactive water play structure, flume slide, hydro jet spa, current river, water sprays, pool, and hot tub (temporarily closed).
- Explore nature as you follow trails winding through the property’s 100 forested acres. The adjoining Kitty Hawk Woods Coastal Reserve features swamp, marsh, and forest habitats where you may spot river otters, egrets, and frogs.
- On the waterfront: Park right next to the beach to dip your toes in the sand.
- Stay active on tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts (guests must provide their own equipment).
The Northern Beaches of North Carolina’s Outer Banks: Idyllic Towns, Sand Dunes, and Wright Brothers History
Dubbed the “East Coast’s recreational playground” by Frommer’s, the Outer Banks is a string of narrow barrier islands that hugs the northern coast of North Carolina. Vacationers have flocked to the islands’ postcard-worthy beaches and idyllic villages since the 18th century. The most northerly island in the Outer Banks, Bodie Island, is home to five such towns, known collectively as the Northern Beaches: Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, and Nags Head.
Head to Kill Devil Hills to see the Wright Brothers National Memorial Park, where a large granite boulder commemorates the spot where the world’s first powered flight took off, in 1903. The memorial also includes replicas of the brothers’ early gliders. Just outside the town of Nags Head lie some of the East Coast’s tallest natural sand dunes at Jockey’s Ridge State Park. Strong winds off the ocean constantly reshape the dunes and make the area a popular spot for hang-gliding and flying kites. Make the drive south to Cape Hatteras National Seashore, nicknamed the “Graveyard of the Atlantic” for the many ships that have crashed into its dangerous sandbars during storms. Here, you can catch a glimpse of the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, whose iconic exterior is a swirl of black and white stripes.
- One queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
One Bedroom with Open Loft
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $25.95 resort fee plus tax includes: outdoor pool, indoor pool and waterpark, fitness center, lakeside lodge, paddle boats, fishing, nature trails, beach parking, tennis court, basketball court, bocce ball, playground, croquet, beach volleyball, and picnic areas.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Indoor water park
- Indoor heated pool
- Indoor hot tub (temporarily closed)
- Fitness center
- Arcade and game room
- Tennis, basketball, and volleyball courts
- Picnic area
- Beach access
- Badminton access
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 security deposit on a credit card paid at check-in
- $29.26 daily resort fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beachwoods Resort
- Nearest airport: Norfolk International (ORF; 78 miles)
- Distance from Norfolk: 70 miles