What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in an oceanfront king room or deluxe king room, or four in a deluxe two-double room
$30 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Complimentary breakfast
- Beach chairs & towels
- High-speed WiFi
- Fitness center access
- USA Today newspaper & NY Times digital newspaper
- Starbucks coffee in the lobby (7 a.m.–11 a.m.)
Hotel at a Glance: Beacon South Beach
The award-winning Beacon South Beach makes itself right at home in South Beach’s art-deco district. The hotel dates back to the late 1930s and is decorated in art-deco style. There’s even a roaring ’20s vibe at the onsite Mojito Bar. When you’re ready to hit the town, you’ll be close to several of South Beach’s trendiest restaurants and bars along Ocean Drive. When you’d like to lounge along the beach, all you have to do is walk across the street.
- Where you’ll stay: Stylish guest rooms come with Nespresso machines, Smart TVs, and complimentary WiFi. Select rooms overlook the ocean, and you can take your towel when you head off to the beach.
- Rise and shine: The hotel serves a complimentary breakfast to help you start the day.
- Mojito Bar: Chill out at the hotel’s bar, which serves refreshing tropical cocktails in a laid-back atmosphere.
Miami’s South Beach: World-Famous Nightlife and Beaches
Just east of downtown Miami, on the barrier island that forms Miami Beach, you’ll find one of the world’s nightlife capitals: South Beach. The clubs along Ocean Drive are legendary for their boisterous, all-night blowouts—and for good reason. With all the rum-soaked mojitos, colorful neon, and celebrity sightings, it can feel like an endless party. Perhaps that’s why the area pops up so often in film and TV shows, including Burn Notice and The Birdcage.
The coast of South Beach is known as Lummus Park, which Frommer’s calls Miami’s “best beach for people-watching.” Head across the bay, to South Pointe Park or Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, for quieter, more secluded shores.
Oceanfront King Room or Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- $30 resort fee includes: complimentary breakfast, beach chairs, beach towels, fitness-center access, high-speed WiFi, USA Today newspaper, NY Times digital newspaper, Nespresso machine, free local phone calls, faxes, in-room safe, and Starbucks coffee in the lobby from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet parking available for an additional $40 per night.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: dogs under 25 lbs. may stay for an additional $50 fee per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast (served from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary beach chairs and towels
- Fitness center (open 24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Starbucks-brand coffee served from 7 a.m to 12 p.m.
- The Place Restaurant and Mojito Bar
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Beacon South Beach
- Nearest airport: Miami International Airport (MIA; 15 miles)
- Transit information: Take the No. 150 Metrobus to the Washington Ave. and 9th St. stop
- Cab fare: about $40 from MIA, including a 15% tip