What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a queen room or double-queen room
- Two or four tickets (depending on option purchased) to Pierce Arrow Gold or Pierce Arrow Decades)
- Two or four tickets (depending on option purchased) to Veterans Museum or Dinosaur Museum
- Two or four passes (depending on option purchased) to Coral Reef Mini Golf
- Two North Pole Adventure Golden tickets (valid for stays in Nov & Dec 2020 only)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: Clarion Hotel At The Palace
Located on Branson’s main strip on Highway 76, this hotel offers a relaxing-and-fun home base for enjoying the city’s many attractions, shops, and restaurants. It welcomes guests to unwind in fully equipped rooms, including penthouse suites and family units, and the hotel houses expansive meeting and event spaces with on-site event planners to help create memorable experiences. Guests also enjoy free hot breakfasts each morning before relaxing in the indoor heated pool, outdoor pool, sauna, and hot tubs.
- Catch a show: All options come with tickets to the PIerce Arrow Theatre, which can be used to see any show that’s on the menu. Tickets must be picked up from Branson Travel Group Welcome Center at 3630 W 76 Country Blvd Branson, MO 65616.
- Practice your swing: All options come with Coral Reef Mini Golf passes.
- Hot breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, biscuits with sausage gravy, and oatmeal
- Relax after a long day in one of the two pools—one indoor and one outdoor—and hot tubs.
- Throw some axes at Kick Axe, Branson’s beloved indoor axe-throwing house, which also features shuffleboard and air hockey.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it’s a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you’ll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson’s main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you’re traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it’s located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster and take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional charge
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Hot breakfast buffet
- Heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, and hot tubs
- Arcade room
- Free WiFi
- Gazebo area
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Branson Travel Group
- Nearest airports: Branson Airport (BKG 13.5 mi) and Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF; 60 mi)
- Distance from Springfield, MO: 48 miles