What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room or two-double room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Waived Resort Fee Includes
- Boucher Brothers beach chairs
Hotel at a Glance: Broadmoor Miami Beach
About 6 miles from popular South Beach, the North Beach coastline offers the same white-sand shores and warm ocean waters with fewer crowds. Guests at this hotel can head right across the street to plant their chairs and towels along the beach for laid-back days in the sun.
- Newly remodeled rooms come with mini-fridges and WiFi access.
- Best spot to relax: on a daybed by the outdoor pool or during a beach hike.
- Just opened: The hotel’s new restaurant, highlights Mexican street food with a local flair, featuring multiple varieties of tacos, as well as a full bar.
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Waived resort fee includes: WiFi, and Boucher Brothers beach chairs.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- WiFi (included in resort fee)
- Outdoor pool
- Beach chairs and towels (included with resort fee)
The Fine Print
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Broadmoor Miami Beach
- Nearest airport: Miami International (MIA; 15 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MIA, including a 15% tip