The eco-friendly Clarion Hotel & Suites hotel outside Philadelphia features an indoor pool, a restaurant, a cocktail bar, and fitness center
Hotel at a Glance: Clarion Hotel & Suites Mount Laurel
Roughly 30 minutes from Philadelphia’s Center City, the Clarion Hotel & Suites Mount Laurel is conveniently located off the New Jersey Turnpike and I-295. Nearby attractions include Coco Key Water Resort, Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park, Diggerland USA, and the Adventure Aquarium.
- In-room entertainment: flat-screen high-definition TVs and complimentary WiFi
- Eco-friendly accommodations: The hotel is a silver-level TripAdvisor GreenLeader.
- All-American entrees are served up at the onsite TerraNova restaurant for breakfast and dinner. The eatery offers room service, too.
- Handcrafted cocktails are poured in the Blue Room Bar & Lounge.
- Take a dip in the indoor pool.
Mount Laurel, New Jersey: Easygoing Suburb near Philadelphia’s Center City
A suburb of Philadelphia, Mount Laurel is a relaxed New Jersey town with historical landmarks and plenty of green spaces. The town’s Laurel Acres Park offers playgrounds, a fishing lake, and a scenic nature trail. There’s also the Garden State Discovery Museum in nearby Cherry Hill, a children’s museum featuring a rock-climbing wall and a pretend TV news studio.