What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
- Round-trip to Miami International Airport
- One-way to Port of Miami (registration at front desk required)
Comfort Inn & Suites Miami International Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites Miami International Airport stands within 10 minutes to both the airport as well as the beach. With its convenient location, this destination is ideal for both tourists as well as business travelers.
Hot breakfast buffet includes cereal, scrambled eggs, and a make-your-own-waffle station.
- Shuttles upon shuttles: In addition to a free airport shuttle, the hotel offers complimentary transportation to the Port of Miami each morning.
- Fun under the sun: Take a dip in the outdoor pool than kick back and relax on the sundeck.
- Fitness center: Keep your fitness routine on track while you’re away from home.
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free during stay; extended parking available for an additional $12 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool & sundeck (seasonal)
- Free WiFi
- Free hot breakfast
- Fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle service to Port of Miami each morning
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $2 daily safe fee paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Comfort Inn & Suites Miami International Airport
- Nearest airport: Miami International Airport (MIA; 3.2 miles)
- Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service from Miami Airport
- Cab fare: about $20 from MIA
- Nearest transit stop: Earlington Heights Metrorail Station
- Distance from Miami: 8 miles