What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport (available upon request 4 a.m.–12 a.m.)
- Nearby shopping mall
Courtyard by Marriott Edina Bloomington
This hotel close to the twin cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul is strategically located to bring travelers as close as possible to the best of the two cities—from cultural hubs, museums, and theaters to Bloomington’s own massive mall. Whether guests are headed here for a business visit to the city or as a stop on a road-trip style family vacation, Courtyard by Marriott Edina Bloomington is designed for traveler comfort. Those in need of a quick cool-down after a long ride in the car should head toward the hotel’s indoor pool, while frequent fliers who need to get their blood pumping can head to the hotel’s fitness center and hop on a treadmill. Before heading out to explore the cities, guests can refuel at the hotel’s new cafe setting, The Bistro, with a selection of coffees in the morning and bar-style cocktail favorites in the evening.
- Centrally located: Guests flying in from MSP airport or driving down from Minneapolis will find a hotel that’s less than 10 miles away.
- Need Caffeine? Bottled coffees and hot joe are available at The Bistro cafe in the a.m., which transforms into a hotel bar later in the evening.
- Take a dip in the hotel’s indoor pool and fit some relaxation time in while you float, or swim a few laps and meet your fitness goals.
- Speaking of fitness… Travelers can still meet their workout goals thanks to the hotel’s gym (complete with exercise balls, multiple machines, free weights, and benches).
- Or hit the mall and get your steps in at the country’s largest mall, whether you’re traveling between department stores or attractions like escape rooms and indoor coasters.
Bloomington, Minnesota: Gargantuan Mall and Family Fun
Located right next to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport and crisscrossed by two major highways, Bloomington is fairly easy to get to. It’s a good thing, too, because the suburb’s main attraction, the largest mall in the country, draws 40 million visitors each year. When it first opened in 1992, the massive shopping center marked a new trend in retail, not just for its size—you can fit seven Yankee Stadiums inside it—but for the way it combined shopping and entertainment. In addition to more than 500 shops, the mall has half a dozen attractions including an aquarium and a comedy club. Kids will love Nickelodeon Universe, an enclosed theme park with roller coasters and friendly mascots such as SpongeBob SquarePants.
If you’re looking to learn a little something, visit Historic Fort Snelling—a restored military fort that looks just the way it did in the early 1800s, when it was the farthest outpost of the US government. Located inside a sprawling state park, the fort hosts craft demonstrations, military drills, and cooking exhibitions performed by costumed characters. The museums and galleries of Minneapolis, meanwhile, are less than 20 minutes away by car.
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 50 lbs or less may be added for an additional $25 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Coffee bar/bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Courtyard by Marriott Edina Bloomington
- Nearest airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: $35 from MSP