What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a studio or six in a two-bedroom condo
$16.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Mini golf and ping pong
- Pools and hot tubs
- Use of BBQ grills
- Fitness center
- Business computer/internet and boarding pass printing
- Luggage storage
- Organized activities
- Use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort
- Complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon
Hotel at a Glance: Cypress Pointe Resort
Located near Walt Disney Disney Springs®, Cypress Pointe Resort welcomes visitors of all ages with fun, family-friendly activities. Guests can unwind in the outdoor hot tub after a long day or unleash any remaining energy in the outdoor swimming pool, which features a water volcano, a slide, and a children’s area. To make the guests’ stay as comfortable as possible, each room features cable TV, microwaves, coffee- and tea-makers, and WiFi.
- Room perks: Cable TV and WiFi in all units
- Grill your own grub in the barbecue area.
- Stay active: Available activities include volleyball, basketball, tennis, playground, and pickleball.
- Make a splash in the outdoor swimming pool or soak in the hot tub to relax.
- Shuttle service to nearby theme parks is offered through the property.
- Distance from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks: 2.5 miles.
Resort is comprised of three floors and does not have an elevator.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- $16.95 resort fee includes: WiFi, mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, business computer/internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities, and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort, and complimentary coffee in the lobby daily until noon.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
Microwaves and coffee/tea makers in rooms
- Volleyball, basketball, and tennis courts
- Barbecue and picnic area
- Movie/DVD rental
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit paid at check-in
- $16.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cypress Pointe Resort
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 17 mi)
- Cab fare: about $45 from MCO, including a 15% tip