What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: District 3 Hotel
District 3 Hotel puts guests in one of the most enviable locations in Tennessee: just three blocks away from Main Street lined with local attractions, shops, and restaurants. This boutique hotel features modern amenities as well as unique design elements such as custom murals and a playground-like outdoor area to pay homage to the building’s past – the former Third District School.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool (reduced availability) and admire the scenic views of surrounding mountains and ridges from the sun deck.
- Start the morning the right way with a complimentary hot breakfast served daily (reduced availability).
- Take advantage of the location and stroll through the famous Rock City Gardens.
- Tennessee Aquarium: a three-mile drive may take guests to the worlds of animals.
Chattanooga, Tennessee: Museums and Parks Along the Riverfront
Set along the Tennessee-Georgia border, Chattanooga became a boomtown with the arrival of a major railroad in the late 19th century. The surrounding mountains and ridges made for a scenic backdrop for train passengers coming into the city. Today, the city is known for greener practices than the ones in its railway days: public parks, riverfront walkways, and a downtown electric shuttle are just a few of the improvements. Waterfront Coolidge Park is a popular downtown hangout where kids can hop on a century-old carousel and enjoy acres of open green space. During the summer, you can come here for concerts, festivals, and outdoor movie screenings.
Picked by the New York Times as 1 of 45 Places to Go in 2012, Chattanooga has seen a resurgence of arts and culture in recent years. It now hosts a number of annual art and music festivals and features several up-and-coming art districts filled with independent boutiques and galleries. Head to the Bluff View Art District for some spectacular views—the historic neighborhood is set high atop stone cliffs overlooking the Tennessee River. In addition to galleries filled with works by nationally recognized artists, the district recognizes the culinary arts, with several restaurants and the city’s oldest artisan bakery.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 80 lbs or less may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool (reduced availability)
- Complimentary breakfast (reduced availability)
- Fitness center (reduced availability)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in rooms
- 40-inch LCD TV in rooms
- Pet-friendly (fees apply)
- Sun deck
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About District 3 Hotel
- Nearest airport: Chattanooga Airport (CHA; 9.5 mi)
- Cab fare: $30 including a 15% tip from CHA